Saturday, November 25, 2006

Mayfair with a friend

I met up with a good friend this evening at Mayfair Mall, where we enjoyed the extended holiday hours. Those new iPod shuffles are indeed drool-worthy (no, didn't buy any, so don't get any ambitious ideas if you think you're on my holiday list, and no, please don't get me one, while I like drooling about them, I doubt I'd actually use it. I have a hard enough time engaging in the real world without music running in my head all the time to distract. But thanks, it was a nice thought). The pomegranate juice drink at BarnesBucks was interestingly novel. And the micro magnetic Scrabble-on-keychain game actually is pretty fun. Which just goes to show that fun is basically entirely in company.

And continuing birthday celebration! I may actually become addicted to these chocolate caramel truffles.

Turkey was great, the fish fry was worth trying once, the run this morning was an, um, adventure, but I'd say meeting up at the mall was a highlight of this trip to Milwaukee.

No comments: