Sunday, February 12, 2006

Unproductive weekend

I end the weekend feeling a bit guilty on lack of productivity.
I finished my first SEN book review submission and have started in on the next book. Took a long walk today and picked up some books at the library. Vegged watching some Law & Order flavors with my dad this evening. The Skinny Cow pops were fun. There was a sale at Walgreens today on petroleum jelly, got the biggest container with the plan of refilling my small containers, which only sort of works because the jelly tends to air bubble.
Created my first page using Hypercontent today: a Java CAS client doco page. The Java CAS client has never looked so good.
Gave the Matrix some thought.
Got some good sleep. Maybe that's enough purpose for the weekend, charging up on some sleep for the week.

No comments: